Prev: RE: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem

Re: move and fire problem

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:16:07 -0400
Subject: Re: move and fire problem

Robert Bryett said:
> 1. Divide the move of the slower ship by that of the faster, to
calculate
> the Relative Move Factor (RMF).
> 2. Move the faster ship 1mu, move the slower (1*RMF)mu.
> 3. Each skipper may declare a shot in the usual way and have damage
> recorded.
> 4. Repeat

It wouldn't be quite that bad, because each ship would only fire once
during a turn.

Well, each *weapon* would only fire once a turn.  I suppose you could
fire each weapon in a separate impulse.

SFB, anyone?

I really think the solution to The Other Adrian's problem is "don't go
so fast".

(The Othe Adrian was the one who posted this problem. The Original
Adrian, of stargrunt.ca, is different and has *many* problems, and I'm
pleased to say I've been a cause or contributor to several of
them....but not FMA Sheep I, which never happened).

Prev: RE: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem