Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem

Re: move and fire problem

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: move and fire problem

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> I've mentioned, toy'd with, but never played with a
> fire opportunity at
> movement mid-point, but you could STILL blow by
> something. You could try
> proportional movement tracks, say dividing each
> section of movement to a
> spot where you could fire most opportunely.

I'm toying with the same. would one attach that to the
initiative roll or would this be based on 'action
points' (i'm thinking Heavy Gear/ Sil) that would
allow a controller of a fleet to stage moves /trump
moves of others?

I realize timewise the turns are large, but in at
least one armour game I play ROF is a factor in where
and how often a unit may fire.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: move and fire problem Next: Re: move and fire problem