Prev: Re: White Wolf to charge game fees... Next: move and fire problem

Offline for a week...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 07:55:09 +0100
Subject: Offline for a week...

Just to let all you guys know that I'm away for a week from 9th
(today) until 18th, and won't be able to access email at all during
this time - so if anyone posts anything that needs a direct reply
form me, I won't see it till I'm back. GZG is still open, Paul
(Lewis) is looking after things at the workshop and will still be
processing online orders as normal, though I apologise in advance
that there may be a couple of days delay in despatching some stuff
compared with our usual ultrafast turnround; he can be phoned or
faxed with any queries to: (UK code) + 1449 722322. Any technical
queries on webstore issues can still go to the other Paul (Owen) at
<paul@gtns.net>.

Back soon!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: White Wolf to charge game fees... Next: move and fire problem