Prev: Re: [FT] Some pictures Next: [OT] Sheep in the news...

Re: [FT] Some pictures

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:39:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Some pictures

I bought some painted NAC from a friend in a small gun case, and he'd
cored
some of the foam into a cylinder about the size of the ship, and cut a
slot
to slide the post in. He'd only done it for the attack carrier, but I'm
thinking I may try it with more ships. Keeps 'em from sliding about but
still fairly easy to remove; have to get the foam at the level of the
bottom of the post to give the ship proper support from below, of
course.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Some pictures Next: [OT] Sheep in the news...