Prev: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me and a 54mm tangent Next: Re: [FT] Some pictures

Re: [FT] Some pictures

From: Gregory Wong <sax@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Some pictures

Great pictures.  Your storage box has inspired some ideas of my own.

One suggestion for your fighter bases...  If you paint the arms
black and/or paint the center sphere black, then they will
draw less attention to themselves when you play on a black mat.
It won't complete hide them, but it will add to the illusion that
they are floating by themselves.

--Greg

Prev: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me and a 54mm tangent Next: Re: [FT] Some pictures