Prev: TMP - Please consider voting for me Next: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me and a 54mm tangent

Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:29:37 -0400
Subject: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me

mxconnell@optonline.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While I'm mostly a lurker here, many of you know me from the GZG-ECC
(or at least my sci-fi egyptians from the painting contest). I've thrown
my hat into the ring for the Alpha 54mm painting competition on TMP. I'd
like to ask (beg? plead?) that, if you would be so kind, take a moment
to consider voting for my entry (the norman knight by mxconnell). I'm
really dying to get my hands on some of Alpha's gladiator figs, and this
seems the best (well, cheapest B-)) route to them.

I have to say that Martin does some of the best painting jobs I have
ever seen. He's done so well in the ECC painting contests that we have
to change the rules for the number of places a person can win in a given
category, and are possibly expanding to a 'expert' category as well!
:-)

Mk

Prev: TMP - Please consider voting for me Next: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me and a 54mm tangent