Prev: Re: [OT] London news Next: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me

TMP - Please consider voting for me

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:52:25 -0400
Subject: TMP - Please consider voting for me

Hi,

While I'm mostly a lurker here, many of you know me from the GZG-ECC (or
at least my sci-fi egyptians from the painting contest). I've thrown my
hat into the ring for the Alpha 54mm painting competition on TMP. I'd
like to ask (beg? plead?) that, if you would be so kind, take a moment
to consider voting for my entry (the norman knight by mxconnell). I'm
really dying to get my hands on some of Alpha's gladiator figs, and this
seems the best (well, cheapest B-)) route to them.

Thanks for your consideration,
Regards,
Martin Connell

Prev: Re: [OT] London news Next: Re: TMP - Please consider voting for me