Prev: [FT] Fleet-wide ADFC (Was: FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??) Next: Re: Playtesting UN

Re: [FT] Fleet-wide ADFC (Was: FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 23:24:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet-wide ADFC (Was: FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??)

From: "R. Bryett" <rbryett@mail.com>
> I haven't been playing FT long, so maybe this is a silly question,
but why
> WOULDN'T you fit ADFC to any vessel mounting PDS?

No reason.  A lot of "design your own" ships mount ADFC plus more PDS
than the Fleet Book ships do.  I suspect that when FB1 was written, no
one tried a battle where one side only brought carriers and lots of
fighters.

Prev: [FT] Fleet-wide ADFC (Was: FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??) Next: Re: Playtesting UN