Prev: Re: Re: OUDF ship designs? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

From: damosan@c...
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:36:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

RE: Vin's IJN ships.

My first impression of Vins IJN ships are "oh my...those are powerful."
They also seem tuned (i.e. thrust level of escort class ships as well as
the biguns) to fight the ESU-- a fast fleet should have nothing to fear
from these guys.

Are the ESU and IJN at odds with each other?

Anywho with the "mecha" style fighters available to the IJN a small (but
loud) part of me wants to see IJN ships throwing missles as if they were
grass seed.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: Re: OUDF ship designs? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??