Prev: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

Re: Re: OUDF ship designs?

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: OUDF ship designs?

my wayback machine is apparently working: I got this
on the 7th. :-/

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> > http://home.quixnet.net/deboe/ou/index.htm
>
> There are a couple more designs for news ships,
> which should be added to
> the website.	Should be there by July 3 ...  :-\

> http://mail2web.com/ .

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??