Prev: Re: NAC Politics Next: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean?

ScanFed & whither Sean?

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:45:04 -0400
Subject: ScanFed & whither Sean?

Hi,

I've been painting 15mm ScanFed lately, and while my mind wanders I go
into "exceptionally anal completeist mode" ....hmmm, be cool to have
some ScanFed ships.

After poking around on the web a bit, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker's
fingerprints seem to be all over ScanFed. He was doing the masters for
Brigades "Swiss Confederation" ships (which I assume were intended as
not-ScanFed), of which one of three is actually available. He hasn't
posted to the list since early 04. Anyone know what happened to the
father of ScanFed? Anyone know of any plans to extend the Swiss
Confederation line? I have several of the existing destroyer and think
they're just spiff.

Regards,
Martin Connell

Prev: Re: NAC Politics Next: Re: ScanFed & whither Sean?