Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings

Re: Fire Control lock-on musings

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:20:52 +0200
Subject: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings

Samuel Penn wrote:

> >And anyway, why should more FCS improve your odds of locking onto the
same
> >target?
>
>The way I see it, is that FCS represent sensors. If you have more
>FCS, then you have bigger and better sensors.

You have *more* sensors, or more computer power, allowing you to track a

larger number of targets simultaneously... but why would they be
*better*
at targetting one single target?

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings