Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:13:00 +0200
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Roger Books wrote:

>I have more problems with Kr'vak than Spikies, but then I play FSE
>and the Kr'vak dodge my SMs and ignore my shields.

Cinematic or Vector?

In Cinematic the lighter FSE ships can be very nasty to the Kra'Vak
since
they're fast enough to give them a good chance of avoiding the heavier
K-guns, don't waste mass on screens and have surprisingly powerful
wide-arc
beam armaments which the KV have difficulties avoiding - at least if the
KV
want to shoot at the FSE ships :-/ Many FSE players stare themselves
blind
at the missiles, but that's only at most half of the FSE arsenal.

The Sa'Vasku OTOH find it even easier than the Kra'Vak to avoid missiles

(or shoot them down, for that matter), can be screened if they want to,
and
outrange the FSE beams by a MUCH wider margin than the Kra'Vak K-guns do
:-/

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)