Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:53:05 -0400
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

It's hard to beat the game where we had a combined fleet of 6000 points
side. My co-cammanders watched in amazement as I brilliantly placed
all 6000 points of the enemy's fleet less than a foot away and in the
aft
arc
of my SDN and escorts, needless to say my 2000 points of ships went
away. I did this in Vector... Since I was playing FSE the Python