Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: RE: Fire Control lock-on musings

Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:08:10 EDT
Subject: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

FTJava handles the salvo missile and beam mechanics properly, in
turn  order sequence, as per the Fleet Book 1 and 2 rules.

A ship destroyed by  salvo missiles will not have a chance to fire
its direct fire  weapons.

Jon

Ohh I didnt notise that in the games...  Thats cool then, I was
wrong...

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: RE: Fire Control lock-on musings