Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:03:17 -0400
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

> I am not looking to argue, I simply ask if anyone has any idea when
> the Sa'Vasku might be available for JavaFT in PBEM...
>
> Vince

The SV are not the immediate priority for FTJava.  They have been
considered,
but it will not be an easy task.  Probably in 2006 at this rate.

I wrote my current priorities on June 16th to the FTJava list.

---

There is more work required to finalize the fighters in FTJava.
I'm hoping to be able to accomplish that by the end of July for
the release of V1.0.

Planned for V1.0:

1. Specific "locked into dogfighting" rule
2. Launch from carriers
3. Carrier recovery and rearming
4. Aces and Turkey squadrons
5. Fighter morale
6. Multiple role fighters - i.e. fast interceptors
7. New game interface - A tree structure vs the tabbed panes
  a. Nationality icons