Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

--- VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
> I dont know about you all, but playing the Java and
> have SMs and fighters
> striking in the same turn as the ships firing their
> main guns kinda takes away from the strategy of FT..

This give the ships a
> chance to fire and destroy one
>  of your ships without risking anything...
-----The discussion is saving time in FTF games,
group movement based on thrust is a method to
accomplish this end.

 Whereas
> in table games, a ship
> could  be destroyed by missiles before it has a
> chance to fire. is there any
> remedies  to this problem?
-----Fire your missles a larger ships!
 :-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)