Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:21:50 EDT
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

In a message dated 6/27/2005 4:41:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
john_t_leary@yahoo.com writes:

At the	present time, SaVasKu are effectively
invincable in any 'open ended' space  combat.
The only way to have a combat with the 'S'
be interesting is to  have some sort of a
'point in space' to attack/defend.

Bye for  now,
John L.

Not true, they are not invicnable. I have been them in games both as the
 "S"
and agaisnt the "S". I have lost playing them and have won playing
agaisnt
them with NSL and NAC and even ESY ships...A resent gae played, I used
NSL
ships  and an ally used IJN ships. the eemy was KraVak and there was a
presence of
 SaVasku as well. The SaVasku took out most of the KraVak without taking

enough	damage to mean anything. Combines forces of the NSL and IJN,
equalling
roughly  1800 points took out the Savasku force of roughly 2000
Vince