Prev: RE: Fire Control lock-on Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on

RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: "R. Bryett" <rbryett@m...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:42:28 +1000
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

NOT
FUN.  honestly, this is the biggest point.  I have played
games with a Fire Control roll.  NOthing ruins your enjoyment of a game
like
having played really well, and then not being able to do anything
because of
a single eff-ing die roll. <<<<

This is kind of what I was driving at when I was babbling about
Seastrike,
but Mr. Engebos put it much better!

Best regards, Robert Bryett.
mailto:rbryett@mail.com

Prev: RE: Fire Control lock-on Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on