Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: RE: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:06:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 08:18, Claus Paludan wrote:
> This sounds like sending out a skirmish line :) Are the scout crews
then
> aware that they are being sacrified for a better good?

No reason they have to be crewed.

> I suspect we will not use ships to deliberately send to their death to
> soak op fire, but then our approach is a bit more rpg style (at least
> with some of the players :))

Survival rate of scouts was generally higher than that of fighters!
But then, I also assume that fighters are drones rather than crewed.

General tactics in our groups tends to have been directing most fire
at the big ships first, so small ships got off lightly unless they
were the only things in range.

--
Sam.					  http://www.glendale.org.uk/

Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: RE: [FT] squadron suggestions