Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:18:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

This sounds like sending out a skirmish line :) Are the scout crews then

aware that they are being sacrified for a better good?

I suspect we will not use ships to deliberately send to their death to
soak op fire, but then our approach is a bit more rpg style (at least
with some of the players :))

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions