Prev: RE: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: RE: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:47:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

On Monday 20 June 2005 20:00, Doug Evans wrote:
> Also, do people use ships smaller than frigates? Except for some
> 'giant-stomping-fleas' set ups, I've never had a use for 'em, and tend
not
> to have FF's.

I've got a swarm of 20 scouts that sometimes gets used - at times
they've been fitted with Needle beams, though current design sticks
class 2 beams on them. Big ships tend to waste a lot of damage against
them, and there's a lot to take out.

--
Sam.					  http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft

Prev: RE: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: RE: [FT] squadron suggestions