Prev: Re: Power Projection: Escort Next: Re: Power Projection: Escort

Re: [OFFICIAL] ESU Shipyard Update and more help with names...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:43:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] ESU Shipyard Update and more help with names...

>Both yeah! and drat.  There goes any extra funds I might have had
>this month :).   Hmm, maybe it's time to put that order in for the
>Japanese and Israeli fleets I've been putting off.
>
>Kevin Walker

All the new classes are NOW AVAILABLE - moulds made, minis in full
production! I've just sent lists and pix over to Paul for uploading
to the webstore, so watch out for them there as soon as he gets the
chance to do them.

We'll have stocks of these at Fiasco this Saturday, so anyone coming
along can be among the first people in the Universe to have them!!
;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Classes are:

NEW ESU Starships, 2nd batch: All available NOW.

FT237	New Escort Cruiser		2.50 GBP each
FT239	New Battlecruiser		4.00 GBP each
FT240	New Battleship		5.00 GBP each
FT241	New Battledreadnought	7.00 GBP each

Plus a special intro offer for a limited time, to give you some of
all the newest ships to add to your ESU fleet....

New ESU ships HEAVY SQUADRON, consists of:  2 x FT235 new DD*, 2 x
FT237 new CE, 2 x FT239 new BC, 2 x FT240 new BB, 1 x FT241 new BDN.
* New DD as released in first batch of new ESU ships.
Heavy Squadron pack value 32.50 GBP at full retail - SPECIAL
INTRODUCTORY PACK PRICE JUST 25.00 GBP!

Prev: Re: Power Projection: Escort Next: Re: Power Projection: Escort