Prev: Re: [SG] Starship troopers Next: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

New GZG-ECC Scenario

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New GZG-ECC Scenario

So I was at work the other day and I only partially overheard a
conversation between two co-workers (I work at a callcenter). Evidently
the one was explaining that they had a joint replaced, and the only
part of their comment that I cought was when they mention haveing a
'Full Metal Ankle'. Just the 'FMA', reference alone was enough to give
me a good chuckle, but when the idea flourished into a GZGECC scenario
of having the elderly go up against the injured/disabled, I broke out
laughing. Of course the curious glances of my coworkers, the idea of
having to try and explain the concept to them, as well as the idea of
doing up the miniatures for such a game was enough to almost bring me
to tears.

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Discover Yahoo!

Prev: Re: [SG] Starship troopers Next: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....