Prev: Re: Decals Next: New GZG-ECC Scenario

Re: [SG] Starship troopers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:03:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Starship troopers

And you've GOT to love the 'glowing'-face-plates of the Roughnecks! ;->=

***
Its so like it that after a few more games to judge if it would
mess anything up I'm tempted to bring in SG morale (or tougher version
as the "no morale" state of this game is a little grating for me) and
alternating activation rather than one side at a time (though the
reactions kinda fix that anyways).
***

If no one else asks, would you ship me guidelines of how you do this? As
the game is showing signs of maybe getting a following here, it'd be
nice
to ease some local folks in the SGII direction. I'll even dig out my
copy
of SGII, just in case.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Decals Next: New GZG-ECC Scenario