Prev: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!! Next: Re: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks

[DSII] Sinking hover tanks

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:53:07 -0400
Subject: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks

Some time ago we had a discussion about heavy hover tanks over water.
The
conclusion was
that if the tank massed enough that the pressure/area (PSI in US terms)
was
too great the tank
would sink while furiously blowing bubbles from under its' skirt.
Basicly a
Hammer's Slammer
hover-tank would probably sink.

The thing we didn't discuss was how movement would affect this. If the
tank
were moving at
100KPH would this affectively give it a greater area under the skirts?

Any ideas?

Roger Books (offlist for some time)