Prev: RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!! Next: [DSII] Sinking hover tanks

Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:19:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

The GZG Digest wrote on 5/25/2005 1:00 AM:
> Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:10:52 -0400
> From: "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

>>I think we've pretty much accepted that BDS will not happen until
>> after the release of SG3.
>
> But see http://www.hyperbear.com/sg2/sg2-bds.html for a start

Yes, I found Jon's statement on the state of BDS to be quite strange,
too. :-)

I know there are some Kra'vak SG2 rules floating about. It wouldn't take

_that_ much to whip them into shape, really.

The Sa'Vasku would be the real bear, but I know the playtest list has
some ideas on how to handle them.

Allan
--

Allan Goodall		http://www.hyperbear.com