Prev: RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!! Next: RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

Re: [FT3] Playtest

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT3] Playtest

(waves) I have!

I like your IJN over what sounds to be canon for the
simple reasont that their weapon fit seeems logical
and sustainable, and that the hull integrity/armour
implies that the ships as themselves sustainable.

I played a game the other night with 2 CVP and 2 CVL
and a shload of fighters. Did some damage, but my
Kra'vak team-nate finally wound up saving my bacon.

Much to the chagrin of the player who homebrewed a
fleet JUST to kill KV: He was bummed, she was
pleased.But I digress.

--- VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
> Out of curiocity, has anyone playtested my IJN
> designs? I have a few more
> designs of ones like the DD and CE and even a BB
> alternate as well
> Vince

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com