Prev: FT: Fleet BOOKS available for Download Next: Re: [FT3] Playtest

RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:55:12 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

G'day,

> OK, thanks.  Guess I'll have to wait for the fighter rules to
> settle down?	I'm still hoping for simple fighter rules.  (My
> impression on the document that was going around here a
> little while ago was that there was more to remember or mark
> than I usually like.)

You've probably heard this a bunch of times before, but despite
impressions give them an actual run on the table they turn out to
require little if any extra recording overhead and play a lot more
naturally and easily than the existing rules. He definitely play a lot
easier than they read ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: FT: Fleet BOOKS available for Download Next: Re: [FT3] Playtest