Prev: [FT] FT Source rules for VBAM + Japanese Fleet Update Next: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus newSpring Special Deals!!!!

Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:49:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

***
I think we've pretty much accepted that BDS will not happen until
after the release of SG3. Which will happen (probably) sometime after
DS3 and FMA. Which will happen after FT3.
OK?  ;-)
***

AND we've gotten our marching orders from Chris, i.e., "It would really
help if y'all can try out the new UN/IF/OU/NI ships and weapons, and
give
your feedback for at least two or three battles."

As mentioned earlier, my local group of players has been moribund, but
this
might be the thing to crank up interest...

Gropos/vacchead mixedbreeds, remember I've been pulling for your dirt
side,
but it sounds like work on this front will help clear the way for other
things, though you've heard that before. Gropos only, we're trying.

The_Beast