Prev: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!! Next: Re: [FT] De Re FTIII Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

[FT] FT Source rules for VBAM + Japanese Fleet Update

From: "Sir Didymus" <didymus13@y...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:31:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [FT] FT Source rules for VBAM + Japanese Fleet Update

Hi All,

I've been working on a way to work FT (specifically FB1) into the
"Victory
By Any Means" campaign system and I think that the ruleset is stable
enough for general playtest. So if you're familiar with the VBAM system,
and you have the time, please take a whack at the ruleset to see what
falls out.

You can get a copy of the v1.0.4 (redlined) rules at:
20Thrust/
and
http://wh40k.rimshot.org/filemgmt/singlefile.php?lid=17

Any suggestions that you might have would be greatly appreaciated!

Secondly, I updated my japanese fleet so that it is displayed with
separate SSDs and has more redundant systems, for those who were
interested last time, the new link is: http://ft.rimshot.org/japanese/

On the fleet page, I put together a small optional rule for the Katana
fighter, and I was wondering if, as written, it would be abusive in any
way (I think they're balanced, but me and reality never got along ;) )

Thanks,
Stephane

--
George Orwell was an optimist.