Prev: [SGII] Dropships Re: Alien dropship & apc on HLJ Next: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?

Re: [FT] Agility, Stealth, and the Fist of Doom

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:08:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Agility, Stealth, and the Fist of Doom

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 10:51:43AM -0400, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:

>Another approach might be to simulate the target ship's ability to
dodge.
>Use Noam's "Stealth" mechanism at a -2 level if all fire is coming at
you
>from one arc; at -1 if all fire is coming through two arcs; and at
normal
>range bands if fire is coming from 3 or more arcs.

Roger mused: So I have HMS Getthebastards and HMS Unnecessaryviolence
shooting from your FP arc, and HMS Popcorn shooting from your AS arc.
Getthebastards fires first at the -1 level; you return fire and demolish
Popcorn before it can fire. Is the -1 changed to a -2 retroactively?
What
about Unnecessaryviolence's fire?

Ahem. You forgot to read the part that says "Using a house rule which
requires all firing to be preplanned before any is executed, or when
using
simultaneous fire..."  I don't understand how you missed it, it was the
text in the white 2 point font....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: [SGII] Dropships Re: Alien dropship & apc on HLJ Next: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?