Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:31:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Tony Finan wrote:

> The weak link here is obviously Jon. He must be stopped from letting
> those players susceptible to such damage into those games. The rest of

> us can't be trusted to do what is right for ourselves.

I am weak.  I keep on letting people who've had previous exposure
continue
to get additional mental trauma.  I think the cumulative effect is like
radiation poisoning.  A short dose is tolerable, but repeated and
prolonged
exposure to radiation from EWEranium-235 and EWEranium-238 fission
biproducts causes sever mential laps and mifiring brian funcchun.

Jon

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep