Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:16:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

 The weak link here is obviously Jon. He must be stopped from letting
those
players susceptible to such damage into those games. The rest of us
can't be
trusted to do what is right for ourselves.

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2005
"Somewhere across the water, They're storming palace gates, Scared of
the
moth/flame metaphor,
We fall asleep and wait, Singing for a future but, The chorus comes too
late
Because they'll tell you, Don't try this at home"