Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:03:21 EDT
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

In a message dated 5/11/05 8:48:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
Dean.Gundberg@noridian.com writes:

<snip>

I only have the updates for GZG's Full Thrust items  though as I am a
vac
head and there is more than enough happening in the  world of space
combat
games to keep me busy.	If anyone wants to start  an SCN-like page for
sci-fi
grount combat games and miniatures, I'll give  them some pointers :-)

<snip>

Tempting but my clone is having problems  adapting...

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep