Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:25:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

I'd said:
> On the official GZG store website, under Downloads. Don't thank me;
Jon's
generosity.
> http://www.gtns.net/gzgstore/

Chris asked:
> So is this site Jon is running have a "legit"copy of Dirtside for
download.

Sorry, thought I'd made it clear; Jon, in this case, is Jon Tuffley,
owner
of GZG, author, with Mike Elliot, of DSII, saint of... *ahem*
Nevermind...

As an aside, it's Jon's site, but run by Paul Owen, who gets s**t
whenever
new piccies aren't up immediately with the announcement of new goods,
whether or no he's received new piccies to put up. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16