Prev: Re: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:20:26 -0400
Subject: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

Indy wrote:
> Jerry Han wrote:
>
>> Geeze, Jon, that's all starting to look really, really good.  (8-)
>

> Starting??  ;-)

Sorry, it's the first time I've looked at the program since...
last year?  So, while all of you have seen the light, I've
just opened my eyes.  (8-)

And I'll just shut up now and go back to my little world. (8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download