Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: "Chris McNeil" <cjmcneilcanada@h...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:31:43 -0600
Subject: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

I came across a copy of the "Dirtside" rules online last week while
surfin
Full Thrust links. It was the official rule set and was a free PDF
download.
I was at work at the time however and somehow forgot to email myself the

link. Now try as I might I can't seem to track down the site that had
this
copy of the rules. Does anyone know this site by chance, and can post
the
link here for me?

Also are the Star Grunt rules still available for purchase? and if so,
where
about can I order a copy online?

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download