Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:14:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

>Which may or may not be in Europe, and most definitely doesn't contain
a city called Vienna.... which may or may not be a little burg near
'New Jersy'

Let's just say that Eton evidently doesn't place much importance on
Continental geography...or at least the British spy didn't learn much.

> as someone was overheard to remark during the game that
supposedly didn't take place at ECC this year.

No, no, this one took place.  Otherwise Adrian wouldn't have the proper
level of notoriety for the stunt he pulled.  And which, I note, he still
hasn't recounted.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download