Prev: Re: Fighter Rules - Fighter Attacks Next: revised drive idea was: [FT] Agility

[OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:31:39 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available!

Just a heads-up to all - feel free to cross-post this anywhere it
would be of interest!

A special deal pack of the NEW STYLE ESU STARSHIPS is now up on our
webstore (www.gzg.com) - a Mega-Fleet-Sized pack, around 60 GBP worth
of ships for just 50 GBP (or even cheaper to non-EU customers after
VAT deduction....).

The deal pack contains 1 x FT242 NEW SDN, 1 x FT244 NEW CVH, 6 full
groups of the new fighters (3 x FT231 Lights and 3 x FT251 Heavies)
PLUS our FT002 "spider" stands for the fighter groups, 2 x FT 238 NEW
CH, 4 x FT236 NEW CL, 4 x FT235 NEW DD, 4 x FT234 NEW FF, 3 x FT233
NEW CT and 3 x FT232 NEW SC!

This special deal pack will be available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY - so
go take a look, and order yours now!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Fighter Rules - Fighter Attacks Next: revised drive idea was: [FT] Agility