Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: [FT] First Game AAR

Re: 28mm Boiler Suit Apes

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:56:01 -0700
Subject: Re: 28mm Boiler Suit Apes

Don M wrote:

>Now this is the perfect cheese squad for Carnage Con Queso 6.......)
>The heavy weapon Ape just kills me lol.
>
>http://eurekamin.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=21

What ? No Captain Simian leader fig ?

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: [FT] First Game AAR