Prev: Re: Massed Fighter issue..... Next: FT Fighters

Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:46:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

*drops out of lurk-cloak*

Yeah, I was just about to say... 6000 points and only 30 fighters?  I
haven't played the game for a good couple of years or more, but in my
old
5000 point games, 30 fighters was not usually enough to break through
the
standard defenses we'd become accustomed to using unless you backed it
up
with heavy doses of plasma bolts as well.

Eric/Stilt