Prev: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:51:33 +0200
Subject: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Damo wrote:

>Perhaps a solution to this "slow movement" is to segment the test list
>into areas of interest.  Instead of having all hands look at everything

>you should create teams to put their effort into a particular set.

DS and SG can't be separated very far from each other. One of the goals
with the 3rd editions is to conform those two games to each other - we
*don't* want the current weird situation where equipment used in DS
doesn't
exist in SG and vice versa, or having a gadget in DS with the same name
as
but a different function than a gadget in SG, or having rules for
Kra'Vak/Phalons/Sa'Vasku which give them completely different behaviours
in
the two games, etc... which means that the people working on SG and the
people working on DS have to keep an eye on what the other group is
doing.
FMA:S is related to both of these, though more to SG than to DS (for
obvious reasons).

FT could be segregated from the other three... but several of the most
active FT players are also at the same time among the most active in
either
DS or SG, so forcing them to choose one game to concentrate on risks
slowing down work on the other game even more :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada