Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:45:06 +0000
Subject: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

> And a further note to the effect that the points system is broken,
such
> that massed fighters will always win...

Any points system is going to break down eventually.  People say
fighters are borked.  Meh...  In the games I've played (at cons and at
home) fighters have never really played that big a role.

Ergo...I don't see what the fuss is all about unless you're getting into
that tournament mindset (shudder).

--
Damo

Prev: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada