Prev: Re: A remark no longer very much to do with Naval Architecture Next: AAR: NSL vs (Vins) IJN

Re: A remark no longer very much to do with Naval Architecture

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:55:01 +1000
Subject: Re: A remark no longer very much to do with Naval Architecture

Doug Evans wrote:

> Why am I the only one seemingly embarassed by missing all of this? I
seem
> to be the only 'old timer' that needs to. Keep rubbing it in, Alan.
>
> *harumph*

I've taken delivery of a KV MegaFleet+FleetPack, and there are some new
OO-created designs I still don't know where to find the SSDs for.
They're probably in the archives somewhere, so You Are Not Alone.

It's not helped by the fact that both my copies of FB2 have gone walkies

over the years.

Lee Lu (Dallas) Meal Tepas.... someone call the Narn Bat Squad and put
me out of my misery for thinking of such an atrocious pun.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: A remark no longer very much to do with Naval Architecture Next: AAR: NSL vs (Vins) IJN