Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please)

[FT] Japanese Fleet Writeup Moved

From: "Sir Didymus" <didymus13@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:53:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [FT] Japanese Fleet Writeup Moved

Hi Everyone,

Due to some issues with the admittedly crappy resolution of my
previously
posted fleet writeup, I decided to make a dedicated page which make
things
a whole lot clearer.

Thanks for the feedback by the way, now that I know that the fleet isn't
too fromage-y, all that remains is a trial by fire.

New Fleet URL: http://ft.rimshot.org/japanese/ (hopefully it'll be
googled-up soonish as well)

Sir Didymus

PS: SSDs will be added by the end of the weekend, I hope (Gotta finish
the
upcoming baby's room first... or else... ;)  )

--
George Orwell was an optimist.

Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please)