Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: [FT] Japanese Fleet Writeup Moved

Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:30:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

> Probably far more information than you cared to know and certainly
> more than you asked for but what the hell it's free.......)

I'm ashamed to admit, exactly what I was thinking. Well, the second
part,
at least. ;->=

Always fun to hear one person's take on the details.

All my ESU are painted dark green; I have this image of WWII Soviet
Armor
In Space...

> Yeah have much the same with a very few FASA and...

Have more than a few of those, though they pretty much sit on the
sidelines
as 'collectables'. I've a few TNG+ MM's that have broken apart, and am
going to try to glue some FASA beyond-the-movies ships Real Soon(tm). If
you've ever seen the FASA TNG First Year Sourcebook or Officer's Manual,
you'll know what I mean.

> historic state leaders,Governors and Presidents.
> example: FCTS CVA Schwarzenegger

*hack* *hack* *cough* *cough*

Oh, geeze! I just realized in FH, he's probably also one of the last!
*horrors* ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: [FT] Japanese Fleet Writeup Moved