Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: RE: Beta Fighter game report

Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:57:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

> Was using classic and next gen UFP Star Trek ships for my Cal Tex,
> logic being that the Trek-verse is populated by cowboys and hippies
> so it sorta tracked......) That and I had the ship minis anyways...)

I love it!

I'm hip deep in micro machines, disc-shaped IR's, and old SFB stuff.
Music
to my ears.

Hey Doug,

Yeah have much the same with a very few FASA and others thrown into
the mix. I painted them up in a egg shell blue/gray with dark blue/gray
trim. As for ship naming convention I'm using the following as a
guideline.

Scoutships and Corvettes are just numbered with assignment letter for
it's
fleet base or battle group it's assigned to. example: C128AB, Corvette
128 Austin Base.

Frigates and Heavy Frigates are named for counties and Indian
tribe/famous warriors. example:  FCTS FF Comanche

Destroyers/Destroyer Escorts and Lt. Cruisers are named for
Cities/towns and colonial outposts. example: FCTS DD San Diego

Battle Cruisers and Battleships and Fleet Carriers are named
for historic battles (real and Sci-fi) and famous admirals.
example: FCTS BB San Jacinto

Battle and Supuerdreadnoughts as well as Super Carriers are
named for historic state leaders,Governors and Presidents.
example: FCTS CVA Schwarzenegger.

Probably far more information than you cared to know and certainly
more than you asked for but what the hell it's free.......)

Don

Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: RE: Beta Fighter game report