Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:36:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

> by the way i suppose the projected FT3 will include
> UNSC and NI . What other fleets may be include ... IF
> ? ORC ?  IJN ? all ?

Are we talking about FTIII or FB3?

> Probably all of those, maybe a ship or two of other powers (Cal Tex,
> Scan Fed)

Hmmm... Aren't the books to support the figs? Jon, are there new fleets
on
the way? ;->=

> Was using classic and next gen UFP Star Trek ships for my Cal Tex,
> logic being that the Trek-verse is populated by cowboys and hippies
> so it sorta tracked......) That and I had the ship minis anyways...)

I love it!

I'm hip deep in micro machines, disc-shaped IR's, and old SFB stuff.
Music
to my ears.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please Next: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please