Prev: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet Next: Re: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: OT - Victoria Cross

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:08:05 +0200
Subject: Re: OT - Victoria Cross

On Mar 22, 2005 8:01 AM, Adrian <adrian@stargrunt.ca> wrote:
> For those who are interested in this kind of thing, Britain has
apparently
> awarded the first Victoria Cross to a living recipient since 1965.
>
> The award was earned by a Warrior AFV driver. Strategypage.com has the
> citation, at

Hooah.

On a simillar note, the US Army's first Medal of Honor has been
awarded to SFC Paul R. Smith, a Combat Engineer platoon sergeant with
the 11th Engineer Batallion.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/02/02/Tampabay/Iraq_hero_joins_hallo.shtml

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet Next: Re: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units